Thursday 8 August 2013

A New Blog is Born!

Welcome my lovelies, welcome welcome welcome to my new blog. Leave your shoes at the door if you please (Metaphorically, of course. Whatever attire you choose to wear whilst reading this nonsense is utterly your choice. It is, after all, a free country). Anyway, some of you might not even be reading this from the comfort of your own home. You may be on the bus, train, at work (if so, make sure to look behind you, I have a sneaky feeling you’re not meant to be on this blog), at school (yet again - keep a look out) (P.S. did I mention I am psychic?) and some of you might even be hacking into your friends blogspot accounts to see what it’s like to be them for a day. If the latter applies to you, tut tut on account that you’re disrespecting their privacy, but very well done to you for choosing the right place to read! Whilst you're here, you may wish to annoy the unlucky person and press that follow button (hint hint) Anyway, back to my metaphorical leaving of the shoes-and-mess-at-the-door. While at first I intended this to sound humorous and friendly, since writing this waffly and totally unnecessary essay about reading my new blog, I have since thought that this could actually be a pretty darn good metaphor (nice one eh?) *Pats self on the back*. This could be a metaphor to say leave the outside world, and the mess around you outside, and welcome to my world.

So yeah, this is me blog. I don’t know what it’s about yet, but I hope you enjoy it.



An Alpaca

P.S. If you do wish to remove your footwear, I have no resistance to this, just keep your grubby feet away from me, I absolutely hate feet.

P.P.S. Above is a beautiful drawing of an alpaca. They are one of my favourite animals, and I find that if ever I am feeling down in the dumps, I just have to look at a picture of an alpaca, and I feel instantly happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.