Thursday 22 August 2013

May the Odds be ever in your Favour!

Like thousands of teenagers across the UK, I am getting my GCSE results this morning, and I bet, like thousands of teenagers across the UK, I can't sleep and am panicking slightly too much.
How I plan to open my exam results.

Anyways, this is just a little post to say good luck to all you year 11's out there getting your results together - let's hope that the exam boards were really nice to us this year! (ha.)

If you're feeling slightly down in the dumps later about your results, just be thankful that you don't live in the wizarding world, and be thankful that your results didn't come in the form of a howler, because that would be, as my english teacher-who-hopefully-helped-me-get-an-A would say - "Atrocious". Seriously though, imagine how horrible it would be to get an enchanted shouting envelope screaming your exam results at you for the rest of your year to hear.
Yikes.

Anyways, good luck again my lovelies! I'm sure you'll all do fine, and if not, just remember there are some very successful people out there who didn't do all that well at school either (Alan Sugar, Bill Gates, the list goes on!)

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you - please let me know how you do!

Thank you, and good luck (sorry for sounding like a parrot, but lets hope the more times it gets said to you, the more we you will have - this is what I'm relying on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.