Wednesday 14 August 2013

Stuff I Heard by Accident that are actually Pretty Darn Good Quotes

A photo that I took yesterday evening down at the beach. I love how it looks like a what I call (oops - Miranda moment!) a "postcard picture". It reminds me of something that would be on a painting.
Yesterday I shared with you my enlightenment to the world of reality shows. Believe it or not, my post wasn't actually intended to be all about Made in Chelsea, I just managed to waffle the post out to way over 800 words, so decided to split the blog post into two parts: yesterdays post, and this one!

So you can read the whole broken alarm clock waffle in yesterday's blog post (the reason why I'm linking it so much is because I want you to click it ;) ) but you don't have to if you don't want to. All ya need to know is that I had some unexpected time, so I decided to try a new show that seems to be "the hype" at the moment - Made in Chelsea. I put the TV on E4, but MIC wasn't due to start for another 5 minutes or so. It was in fact on this show, called "One Tree Hill", that I was planning to write yesterday's blog post on, because it had so many good quotes that I felt I should share with you. The episode was the last one ever to air, so I suppose that they were all quotes summarising what the characters had learnt throughout the series, but as I've never watched it before, I didn't know the back-stories to the characters and why they said what they did, I just thought they were pretty darn good quotes! Soo, without further ado, here are the quotes! (If you feel it necessary, I give you permission to do a little cheeky drumroll)



"It's the oldest story in the world. One day you're 17 and planning for ‘someday’. And then quietly and without you really ever noticing, someday is today and then someday is yesterday and this is your life."

"We spend so much time wanting, pursuing, wishing, but ambition is good. Chasing things with integrity is good. Dreaming..."

"If you had a friend you may never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you loved, what would it be? Say it. Do it. Don't wait. Nothing lasts forever."

"Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want.

Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true.
You never know where the next miracle's gonna come from.
The next memory. The next smile. The next wish come true. 
But if you believe that it's right around the corner,
And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it
You just might get the thing you've been wishing for."


"The world is full of magic ... you just have to believe in it."

"So make your wish...do you have it?
Good. Now believe in it. 

With ALL of you heart."

So there you have it - some stuff I heard by accident that are actually pretty darn good quotes! I hope you liked them and feel like you can relate to them as much as me :)


Thank you!

P.S. I apologise for doing quite a few "Life-lesson-important-and-serious" posts around the same time, but I felt that this is something that I should share with you. I also feel I should say that the reasons why I put a picture I took down the beach in this post are:

a) I like this picture

b) I like going to the beach when I need time to think, and these quotations require some serious thinking

c) I didn't know what other picture I should put in this post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.