Tuesday 3 September 2013

It's That Time of the Year Again...


Well my lovelies, it's that time of the year again when we all have to say goodbye to the summer and go back to normality & school (cue sad face). Unfortunately this means I'm going back and as I'm starting my AS levels, I won't have as much spare time that I can spend on blogging and photography. I'm going to try to continue blogging, but I'm not sure how often I'm going to be able to do posts. I'm sorry :( . Whenever I have free time I'm going to write a blog post, and if I end up writing about 3 in a night, I may just schedule them for different days so that they're spread out. But hey, you never know, I may get less work than I'm expecting and I might be able to continue blogging as much as I do at the moment! (Which isn't exactly that much, so I don't know why I'm writing this post...) Anyways, I wish you all the best of luck in your new school year, and I'll speak to you soon.

N'night my lovelies
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.