Sunday 8 September 2013

One Month of Blogging!

So it's been one whole month since I've entered the blogosphere, and stamped my name across this little piece of the internet, so I thought I should write something about it :)


(I also felt it necessary to have a picture of a cake. I mean, who doesn't like cake?)


I know my blog posts have been random and haven't really got any structure to them, but I absolutely love having a little space to jot my thoughts down when my head isn't big enough to hold them all! I have 4 lovely followers, and just for clicking that little button I am so grateful, thank you so much :)

Although I think I've taught you a little bit about myself through my random ramblings, I also feel like I've learnt a lot in my month of blogging, so I also decided to share these with you! (sorry)

1) There are so many interesting blogs out there that I've never heard of, yet now I spend hours everyday reading them with a mug of hot chocolate - believe me, it's quite time consuming!

2) I REALLY LOVE writing down my thoughts! No matter how random or screwed up my problems sound in my head, it always makes me feel better when I let them all out in the form of a blog post (for example, my post on Ronan) - even though these are completely random and reading them back they make absolutely no sense at all, at the time it was almost my form of therapy, so it really helped me :)


3) I'm addicted to designing things and am a bit of a perfectionist, even though my blog still seems to look a little pooey.

4) Checking your stats too often is NOT productive, and actually wastes a lot of time

5) Google is your friend - trust me, it's helped me so much starting this blog up :)

(I could honestly go on and on with these but I feel I've got to stop sometime, and I've got an essay to write for tomorrow - whoopsies!)

So yeah, this is me one month blogiversary post, and I hope you enjoyed reading another rambling of mine! Again, thank you so so so so very much for clicking that follow button, I love every one of you!

Rebecca-Ella
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.